By Chaznuts - 08/09/2009 06:22 - Australia

Today, I went on a blind double date. My date was drunk before I got there. He kept getting my name wrong, and ended up spilling a glass of red wine down the front of my dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 534
You deserved it 5 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't you love it when people fix you up with someone who's "perfect" for you? Really lets you know what they think of you.

fmlfmlfml15 0

Lol that sucks. But you can go home and try to forget about it, and your blind date will probably forget about it when he wakes up next morning, so it never happened.

Comments

Laxguitar37 0

look i am sorry for that, but when your friend showed me your pic, i had to back out. i didn't want to be an ass and call it off, so i thought getting drunk would make you attractive enough. Well i was wrong, nothing can help that, so i had to improvise.

lol well atleast you did her a favour and ruined that crappy dress that she, for some obscure reason, decided to wear.

Well, you really can't expect much from a blind date.

And then Chevy Chase showed up and yelled "CUT!!!"

This was good, but not as good as my win over Martina Navratilova at the 1991 Pan Pacific tournament in Tokyo. I overcame my opponent’s formidable accuracy by acing her opening serve on the second set, and won the next three games!

But it is very sad that you couldn't play so well consistently. You were the most beautiful woman to have played the game in my lifetime (even hotter than Anna Kournikova) and I would have loved to have seen you advance to the rounds that got televised. I dreamed of you in Grand Slams, but also about you playing tennis. ;) Ciao, baby.

silkee_shiny 0

hahaha I bet you'd love to go on a date with him again aye???

If you knew he was drunk when you got there.. why didn't you leave? It isn't considered rude if the OP is rude enough to be drunk on your 1st date. SRSLY YDI!