By Tasty - 19/07/2009 22:02 - United States

Today, I went into a restaurant and sat at a bar near three guys who appeared to be 19 or 20. They did not acknowledge me. 15 minutes later, my burger arrived. They all ran over to ask me about it. I haven't been hit on in months. My cheeseburger is more attractive to men than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 158
You deserved it 6 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Hey baby, when wanna play titanic?" "how do you play?" "When i say iceberg, you go down. Ready? Iceberg" -Girl goes down- -men steal burger and run-

djb23 0

maybe if you ate less cheeseburgers you'd get hit on more..

Comments

You can't even sit at a bar in the US unless you are 21. Although it is legal for someone underage to sit at the bar and not drink, many bar owners frown at the idea of someone who can't buy alcohol sitting at a bar, and often ask those people to leave, or sit somewhere else. I know the OP says they "looked" 19 and 20, but this is something that made me think this FML is fake as well.

Maybe the guys were shy and didn't know how to start a conversation, then when they saw the cheeseburger they were eager for the opportunity to use it as an icebreaker?

LOL I want to know where you can get cheeseburgers at bars

they could have been using the cheesburger as an excuse to come talk to you, never know

how the hell did this get on here? what is fml coming to these days?

sorry....brother got on my accountt

Clicked YDI just because it's pathetic to be disappointed that people aren't hitting on you. Even more pathetic if you went to that bar and sat near those guys with the expectation that they would. Kinda funny how usually the only girls that get upset when it comes to guys hitting on girls are those that don't get hit on, isn't it? Meanwhile those that are flirted with on a regular basis are indifferent or even annoyed?

omgitsseejay 0

uh, that makes no sense #95 maybe she wants to be hit on, and how does she deserve it? your just an asshole

No, idiot, you pretty much answered your own question. That's one of the most trivial "problems" a girl could have. It's sad. The way she worded it doesn't help.

ronaldo_weasley 0

#95 is exactly right. and maybe she did deserve it because she probably eats cheeseburgers all the time, which would explain why she doesnt get hit on. you should pull your head out of your ass and take a look at the world around you. this is how it works.

hassenpfeffermmm 0

no the way u worded your comment doesn't make sense

nabe you should stop eatin them hambburgers then you get hit on ;)