By Tasty - 19/07/2009 22:02 - United States

Today, I went into a restaurant and sat at a bar near three guys who appeared to be 19 or 20. They did not acknowledge me. 15 minutes later, my burger arrived. They all ran over to ask me about it. I haven't been hit on in months. My cheeseburger is more attractive to men than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 158
You deserved it 6 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Hey baby, when wanna play titanic?" "how do you play?" "When i say iceberg, you go down. Ready? Iceberg" -Girl goes down- -men steal burger and run-

djb23 0

maybe if you ate less cheeseburgers you'd get hit on more..

Comments

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

aww, so many guys are losers like that and never notice a girl's beauty. until you have a cheeseburger.

god i hate that. all women automatically expect to be hit on by every guy that ever sees them. and when they do get hit on, more often than not they get offended. and then they come to fml to talk about how offensive some jerk was to them. and when people dont hit on them. they come to fml and talk about how guys never hit on them. those 2 groups of women should get together. have a bitch off competition. id pay to see that. if they were naked....

ok so i exaggerated a little. not all. my bad.

Feus 0

Its probably because it had baccon on it...

jnic 0

"I went out in public and random people were nice to me but I didn't get picked up." Oh my god, stop ******* whining over nothing. If they thought you were that unappealing, they wouldn't have talked to you at all. For all you know they were trying to flirt, and staying classy instead of the typical "Hey baby you is like sooo hot wanna ****?" that freaks most people out. And you just didn't pick up on that because you're insecure and convinced that nobody will want you. You should've used the opportunity to flirt if you wanted them that badly, don't act helpless.

waterynuggets 0

Lol so you're the girl from that chili's commercial!

der_Jabberwhock 0

Well, if it was bacon cheeseburger, then... Ya, I could agree with em LOL

PeteyRiverstool 0

LMAO that's freaking hilarious not that you deserved it, but it's not FML. Baw come on people.