By elmangy - 11/08/2009 16:58 - United States

Today, I went ice skating for my friend's birthday. We had to vacate the skating rink so that they could smooth out the rink for the next session. I don't know how to skate and my friends left me. Not only was I the last one out of the rink, but I had to crawl my way out with everyone laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 826
You deserved it 5 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some friends. If I were you, I would have just faked a seizure and voided my bowels on the ice rink so that I would not only make my friends feel bad, but I would ruin the experience for everyone.

OMG, that's really funny! OP that sucks, hope you laughed though xD

Comments

Should have just pulled down your pants and beat it in front of them.

i don't know how people don't know how to skate? the first time i went skating i was like, 6, and did just fine =/ but yeah, FYL. some friends.

ShetHappensxx 0

YDI for going to the ice rink if you cant skate dumb bitch

That was rude. A lot of people don't know how to ice skate, but OP was probably just wanting to be there for her friend's birthday. If anyone is to blame, it's her friend for hosting a party at an ice skating rink when obviously not everyone knows how to skate. It's also the friend's fault, as well as the fault of all the other people, for not helping OP out since she can't skate. I, for one, wouldn't be caught dead ice skating because I wouldn't want to try walking/skating on ice, especially with those deathly sharp skates.

umm ow exactly are you going skating in the summer time in california outdoor rinks are melted and indoor rinks are melted to for floor hockey

**** everyone who took this so seriously. I find it hilarious.

i could skate wen I wuz 3 years old. get a life and play hockey. u must live in Texas or somethin. it's called a zamboni and they frikin do that like after everything so get used 2 it

I could spell simple words and construct proper sentences when I was 3.

i could also learn how to implement information that was given to me at the age of 3. it clearly said "United States (California)", stupid. :P

madisohn 0

ohhhh im so sorry :( something like that happened to me too i went to the roller skating rink for my friends birthday and when we had to get out so they cld set up for some games my friends left me and i cant skate so i kept falling and couldnt get up but fortunatly my friend went into the rink and helped me up and helped me skate out :)

That is the point in time that, after leaving the ring, you take off one of the ice skates and cut 'em. Adam Sandler had the right idea.

Bucinka 5

You need new friends. REAL friends wouldn't make you do something you can't do, and they would have helped you off the rink rather than laugh. They sound like prime-time douchebags and I'd tell every one of them to go pound sand.