By elmangy - 11/08/2009 16:58 - United States

Today, I went ice skating for my friend's birthday. We had to vacate the skating rink so that they could smooth out the rink for the next session. I don't know how to skate and my friends left me. Not only was I the last one out of the rink, but I had to crawl my way out with everyone laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 826
You deserved it 5 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some friends. If I were you, I would have just faked a seizure and voided my bowels on the ice rink so that I would not only make my friends feel bad, but I would ruin the experience for everyone.

OMG, that's really funny! OP that sucks, hope you laughed though xD

Comments

In high school I taught toddlers to skate by "marching" on the ice. No gliding. Just picking up your feet and walking. FYL for not even figuring that out but somehow making it across the rink. And did you not think of making it over to the boards and using them for help?

free2rhyme 0

Aww I'm sorry...my friends did that to me one time

x_Leopard_x 1

That sucks. I went ice skating for my first time a few months ago, and the zamboni came out and I was the only person left on the ice too. But I am an OK skater, so I didn't have to crawl on the ice but it was still embarassing. I think you should try to find other friends. :)

wow ice skating isn't even thaat hard u dumbass

actually, ice skating isn't the easiest. so shut up.

SVelasquez 0

Some friends, huh? That sucks.

LBUJenni_18 0

Your friend? More like your "friend".

I am sorry! That would totally be me too, if that makes you feel any better! I say beat your friend down at Paint Ball or some other sport that could cause lots of "accidental" pain!

Bassguitarking 0

I work at an ice rink, i have to help alot of people who are really bad all the time, so it isnt an fml, but i wouldnt let someone crawl out.

Skating is fun, but I picked it up naturally so I don't exactly know how it feels to have to crawl on the ice. Must suck though.

LMAO EPIC FAIL FYL. DID YOU DIEDED? lol jus playin but fyl really.