By Dude - 21/01/2010 11:41 - United Kingdom

Today, I went back to school after missing the first 2 weeks of the new school year. I got grilled in my first lesson by my teacher for "gallivanting around on holiday in some sunny place" when I should've been at school learning. My dad had died from liver cancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 598
You deserved it 2 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well tell that bitch why you missed the first 2 weeks! :/

This is probably one of those very rare instances where you could cuss out your teacher big time and get away with it... after you have explained to the head teacher that you father just died of course.

Comments

tell her why... it's enough to make her feel and look like a total guilty bitch.

umm i think teachers should be so considerate first of all to not predict wat a child was away for. i think thats why we flippin have the system to report to school why the kid is missing school in the first place. if that stupid teacher actually cared she cudve asked the damn school office why the OP was missin class.. sorry to hear bout ur dad.

perfectwinds 0

What a bitch. When my mom was in the hospital for liver cancer I made sure all of my teachers knew, but at the beginning of the year the school should have been informed of the situation and the principal should have told all of your teachers. I hope you made her feel SOOO bad.

whoever voted you totally deserved it then ur ******* *****. how wuld u like it?

flashback.miss 28

:'( Hug train for the OP? tell her why you missed school and smack that stereotpical high horse attitude outta her, and if she still tries to reprimand her.. you know what to do... and who would intentionally click YDI?? >:# this has to be a top fml... im sorry about ur dad, op :(

Phil_McCracken 0

Definitely report her to the principal and school board. FYL indeed! Also, my condolences to you and your family.

boatkicker 4

I would have walked out of class. I wish you and the rest of your family well.

gatorgrl1988 0

my dad died of pancreatic cancer. so i know hoe you feel. if i was you the bitch wouldnt have any teeth. she dont know what goes on in peoples live so he shoulnt be running her mouth. sorry for you loss.

I'm so so sorry about your dad. I hope it works out for you. But I think you should go talk to her, in private, and ask for an apology. Publicly might make her resent you for the rest of the year...(unfortunately teachers hold grudges as well)

What the ****? Report the teacher. She had no right to do that to you. I hope you ripped her a new one. So sorry to hear about your dad.