By ljd09 - 04/11/2009 04:06 - United States

Today, I watched my car roll backwards on the freeway, while attached to the tow truck that I was sitting in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 528
You deserved it 2 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you coul probably sue for damages and get e new car

AndelleRae 9

Advice best given to the tow truck driver, not the OP.

Comments

Willy75 0

At least you don't have to pay for the repairs that caused the car to need towing in the first place.

I'll assume this is an FML because it became unattached... The way this story was written, nothing seems too out of the ordinary.

exranger06 0

#30, yea I agree. It doesn't sound like the car fell off the tow truck. OP said I watched my car roll backwards WHILE attached to the tow truck. She didn't say it rolled backwards after coming disconnected (it wouldn't still be attached). I think the rolling backwards just meant the car was being towed with the front wheels on the ground, and the whole FML was simply that her car had to be towed. She definitely could have worded it better, like simply saying, "Today, my car had to be towed. FML"

OP what were you doing attached to a tow truck?

OHH NOOO I HAD TO GET MY CAR TOWED *cry cry cry* quit whining you little bitch

Flutist 3

Uh, the guy didn't attach it and it rolled into the freeway... are you illiterate?

music_baby224 0

we've got an einstein over here.

so ur car was attached to the tow truck and your car started to roll away? wouldnt that mean the tow truck followed it?correct me if im wrong.

bandaidface 0

Wow- for once, this is a completely legit FML. *sits in shock*

I have to commend all the dumb-asses commenting on this post. There is absolutely nothing to imply that the car fell of the truck. The post simply said he got to watch his car roll backwards. What do you know your car rolls backwards when in reverse and when a tow truck hooks to the back of a vehicle.

Not legal. The tow truck drive just kidnapped you. That $uck$.