By ljd09 - 04/11/2009 04:06 - United States

Today, I watched my car roll backwards on the freeway, while attached to the tow truck that I was sitting in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 528
You deserved it 2 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you coul probably sue for damages and get e new car

AndelleRae 9

Advice best given to the tow truck driver, not the OP.

Comments

Man, my nerves would be so frayed. I sure hope your insurance was paid.

Flutist 3
Mx_Rider 6

number 13 actually my phone doesnt have that option stupid g1 from t mobile :[

MaddogTotten 0

I am willing to forgive you. As long as you know that you should have done that if it were an option. Anyone that hates on the first commenter is just jealous.

Mx_Rider 6

:D lmfao ur willing to forgive me no its okay lol its just fmylife.com no biggie!

LilKonvicted 0

Well wouldnt that be the truck driver's fault?

Mx_Rider 6

number 18 no shit wtf r u serious? its his job, his responsibility to know how to chain up a car to "his" tow truck....

hey man, I said I was sorry, I didn't mean to let it go!

LeStab 4

two FMLs about cars rolling on the free way today?

Maybe you should lay off the comments and come back later when you're either on your computer or learn how to use your phone properly. The G1 can edit comments. Nice try.

Mx_Rider 6

no it cant i tried :( trust me

FYL! I always request a full bed truck because my dad told me it can be bad for your car to be on one where the tires roll. Idk what I would have done if my car fell off. Probably would have cried!

Also, wtf @ like 312 YDIs? I have no idea what the OP could have possibly done differently to deserve this?

maybe 312 people know the OP... and know something we dont.

I believe some people literally just go through and vote YDI on all of them just to be asses. Also, (and I have done this as well) they see words that might imply fault at first glance, and just press it before reading the whole thing.