By the other guy? - 29/03/2014 21:57 - Australia - Perth

Today, I was watching last week's episode of The Walking Dead with my girlfriend. When the gang leader explained the rules of the group to Daryl, I reached over, grabbed my girlfriend's boobs and yelled, "Claimed!" She shot back, "Yeah, they are. But not by you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 597
You deserved it 19 748

Same thing different taste

Comments

no offense OP, but you deserve it. You didn't have permission to grab her boob, you don't own them, they're not yours, have some respect. Women are not toys.

I am sure he knows this and respects her. My boyfriend and I do things like that to each other all the time, yet we respect each other. Loosen up, it makes life more fun.

I don't know what kind of relationships you've been in, but normally one does not need to ask permission to touch their girlfriend's boobs

That would make sex unbearably boring. "C-can I touch your breasts? Would that be okay?" "Do you mind if I kiss your stomach?" I shudder just imagining it.

Imagine if he were to ask for permission every time he wanted to thrust his **** inside her. That would kill the mood.

Axel5238 29

One would assume so, but you'd be surprised at how many don't know when it is and is not appropriate. I've had an ex who was uncomfortable with someone just grabbing her even it was her bf. She's had guys try to while they were dating and it was off putting. That said she has a great sense of humor but stuff like that wasn't cool. Check out texts from last night lot of the people there do stuff like that because they actually don't respect women in general the joke sometimes is only a joke so it isn't taken seriously, but it is how they actually feel. As long it was a "joke" it was ok. It's really disappointing it is a thing.

Her comeback was just GREAT. True he doesn't have to ask permission to touch her, but to "claim" her? That just calls for a good zinger.

jaredofmo 22

Actually, yes, he does have to ask if she wants to have sex with him because that is consent. Sex without consent, even between significant others, is rape.

Wow, someone likes to exaggerate things.

It's not about permission, its about when its appropriate. MY boyfriend has tried doing so when my family is in our presense, when i'm busy working on an important project worth half my course grade and watching an intense show. Knowing when to do so is just as important as knowing you can.

Number 11's comment and the few after it remind me of the episode "virgins" off of New Girl. Lol

there is more than one way to consent to sex than just saying yes...

Your dumb af, girls have boobs for men to play with, shut up and be lucky you have rights bc u almost didn't get those u dumb cnt

Itjohnson93 women and blacks getting rights was always inevitable even with rednecks like you because while you spew bullshit online because you are bitter that you can't get laid, society keeps making progress. So shut up, go back to school and be glad to have education available because... oh nvm, you probably have none available.

Hopefully it won't like it was on the show, and she won't have her boobs cut in half.

skyman69 1
ariiewilliams 17

Actually he didn't. Make sure to re-read if you are going to be the Grammar Police

Actually, I think he did but the mods fixed it. Fairly quickly after this one posted, it refreshed and all the text moved a bit. Seems like they changed something.

chocolatefrog28 29

You're lucky she didn't point at your junk and say "Unclaimed!" before moving her seat.

Well, how "romantic" of you, why would she ever respond in such a way...

llamarrama01 21

Did you claim it was a closed relationship?