By laurisshnazzy - 07/04/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, I was walking down the street with my friend, one I walk down every day, and I saw a really cute guy nearby. I felt like I looked better than usual, so I turned my head to offer a smile, and walked right into a pole. The impact was strong enough to send me falling to the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 176
You deserved it 46 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... so if you walk down this street everyday, why didn't you know about the pole?

If he didn't immediatly offer help while laughing a little, you probably shouldn't bother anyways.

Comments

well, maybe the guy was so cute, she was distracted. I could totally see that happening to me. haha Well, I hope you're ok. That sounds painful.

...wouldn't you have been able to see how far ahead this pole was in front of you so you could realign yourself? I mean, you were able to notice a guy across the street so obviously you can see more than a foot in front of you. Or were you creepily staring at this guy for so long and ignoring everything else that it took a pole to break you out of your dream world?

so this is all it takes to make the front page now? "I walked into a pole. FML" genius, oh my god, post of the year!!!!

haha #23 and #24....what i don't understand is how you fell on a floor walking down the street. What kind of swanky place do you live where they put flooring outdoors?

p.s. - STFU #1, noone cares about your eyedrops.

patray_angel 0

I can see myself doing the exact same thing. You get caught up in what you are doing and the fact that the guy is hot...... Could have been worse.......at least you were walking down the street instead of driving down it.

If he were a decent guy he'd come over and help you, using it as an opportunity to flirt as well as be polite. Then again, if he did that, he wouldn't be a mysterious asshole and you'd lose interest. So, lose-lose really.

Geeky_Warrior 0

Looks like a hand holding or gripping something