By Anonymous - 25/08/2015 07:32 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I was undressing for my girlfriend. I thought I was being all smooth and sexy, until I went to sit on the side of the bed and beckon her over. Instead, I sat heavily on my balls, screamed, then fell off the bed sobbing like a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 348
You deserved it 7 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

myoukei 31

Her: "I'll make you scream baby .... That was not what i intended"

Comments

*Brief moment of appreciation for female genitals and their toughness. *

The most searing pain known to man, I feel for you.

"Sobbing like a girl", really fed up of hearing these, "like a girl" sentences. ?

Agree, our gender is not an insult or a degrading term.

right?! if anything, women are made to tolerate more pain than men. An example being childbirth.

Well, when girls do so, its usually much more violent and unrelenting than when men do it, so that's why...

ballislife2324 14

Oh no feminist alert. We don't mean it in degrading terms, but women cry more and louder than the average guy so that's why some people say that

It's annoying no matter what, when someone says "like a girl"

That wasn't even my point, my point was how "like a girl" is just always used in general as an insult. And it's completely untrue.

I'm offended that you're offended. yeah, we cry harder. so freaking what. it's part of what makes us women. he noticed and used it to make his point. so freaking what. that would be like a blonde getting angry about blonde jokes. there isn't a huge "blonde movement". seriously. I'm beginning to think women in the country have just run out of stuff to nag about.

Badkarma4u 17

Define tolerating pain. Most women I know screamed like hell giving birth.

I would agree on the tolerating pain part because i have two brothers who scream when the cat bites them and being the only female i'm also the only one of us who doesn't scream when bitten by an animal. I've also been playing paintball with friends and the guys were the ones screaming the most when getting shot. And also i'd like to see how you would do if men could give birth. That aside i don't mind the whole "like a girl" stuff much because here doing things "like a man" often implies being dirty and lazy, yet i don't see men complaining about it. But there are people who tolerate pain more than others in both genders anyway.

I think "sob like a girl" is used because women are considered more emotional and emotionally expressive than men so they're more likely to cry. Personally, I think it's stupid that men are looked down upon when they act emotionally. Plus, some women aren't very emotional and emotionally expressive (I rarely ever cry anymore) and some men are so it's not a very accurate statement. There is nothing wrong with being emotional for men or women and it shouldn't be seem that way. Other "like a girl statements" like run like a girl and throw like a girl don't make much sense to me because there are some really talented female runners and throwers. It's not only degrading to women but men as well because it's generally used to insult men by insulting women in the process.

Stealthclaws 16

That’s how I know the OP is one of those guys with super fragile masculinity

If they are dangling that low, tie them in a knot might prevent this from happening again. I am a girl, just trying to help.

qdawg06 23

Well, you still could've asked her for some TLC after that little incident right? Could have milked hurting yourself?