By steph - 31/05/2016 20:12 - United States - Helotes

Today, I was trying to go for number 2 while drying my hair so that my boy friend won't hear me do it. The lock on the door was broken, and he saw how good I am at multitasking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 198
You deserved it 2 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you aren't comfortable enough to poop in the bathroom, you aren't comfortable enough to live together/have sleepovers.

Surely he realises you're human and you're gonna poop sometimes? My boyfriend and I often make poop jokes or chat to each other whilst on the toilet, just means we're comfortable with each other. Unless your relationship is still pretty new, you should probably be comfortable pooping in the same house as him, or at least not ashamed enough that you have to pretend you're doing something else!

Comments

Why do people alway worry about people knowing you went number 2. Everyone does it it nothing to be ashamed of.

Why do people get so worried about other people knowing that you went number 2. Everyone does it, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

I know that everyone poops, and I'm sure OP does too. But I still get nervous about how it sounds when I'm in a public bathroom at school or at the mall. I have a shy bladder, I can't pee or poop when I know people can hear it's from me. So I have to stick my fingers in my ears and pretend nobody is around to go. :| OP, I suggest you just tell your boyfriend to watch a funny video or two while you go!

Don't worry girl, if he's worth keeping around he's gonna hear it eventually, and vice versa. Plus there's nothing wrong with being time efficient =P

That kind of backfired on you OP since he probably thought it was safe to walk in because he could hear the hair dryer and just got more than he bargained for.

SteveDudleyUK 10

I fail to see the tissue here.

Does not sound like you're mature enough to be in a long term relationship. Sucks that he walked on you when you clearly wanted privacy though.

Um...everyone poops. I don't get why some men freak out and get grossed out when women poop and/or fart. Everyone does it. And OP, honestly, if you're that concerned about it, maybe you're not with the right person. I'm curious to know how he reacted!