By ihateyouatt - 18/03/2010 13:30 - United States

Today, I was trying to change my PIN code in order to make my phone more secure and prevent people from getting information from it. Instead, I somehow ended up locking my phone permanently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 108
You deserved it 31 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've done that before, it's not something that was in the manual for me. If you call your service provider though they usually give you a code to unlock it again. Just don't try guessing that too otherwise your phone will permanantly lock up and you have to mail it in.

Comments

i did this once, but it was my birthday. right after midnight when an ex texted me =/

YDI for putting security features on your phone. Get over yourself, no-one wants to hack your phone; there's no top-secret nuclear codes. And when could anyone ever hack your phone anyways? That shit's either in your pocket or plugged into the charger. Seriously, those are the only places a cellphone could possibly be hanging around; don't leave it lying on a table like an idiot so your idiot friends could root through your text messages describing where to meet your other idiot friends for the circle jerk. You're an idiot, go die in a fire.

#116 stole the words right from my mouth. P.s. it's called an I-phone, not that hard to understand!

i got a new phone cuz this happened to me :)

LOL "got" a new phone. You obviously didn't pay for it since you're so happy to replace something you lost. Sure is underaged B& around here. GTFO my intarweb and git a jerb.

Someone's about to get a new cell phone!

supergenius586 0

This happened to me once. I just called the company from another phone and they had me enter some very long, complex number, and it unlocked my phone. Something programed into it, I guess.

autumngirl23 0

good job lol that sucks tho.

wambamtysam 0

wow just keep your phone private in your pocket, problem solved. no need to get fancy.

can't you have it resetted? although everything (pictures, contacts) would be lost, at least you can use the phone