By ihateyouatt - 18/03/2010 13:30 - United States

Today, I was trying to change my PIN code in order to make my phone more secure and prevent people from getting information from it. Instead, I somehow ended up locking my phone permanently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 108
You deserved it 31 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've done that before, it's not something that was in the manual for me. If you call your service provider though they usually give you a code to unlock it again. Just don't try guessing that too otherwise your phone will permanantly lock up and you have to mail it in.

Comments

D! I! P! S! H! I! T! What does that spell? Your name! Hey, dipshit.

I turned on password protecter on my black berry when I first bought it months ago, while playing around with it last week, by accident I turned on the password option. I had forgotten my password and after 3 attempts it locked up, and deleted everything off my phone....even the operating system. I feel your pain. Hahah!

Mac10nikka 0

type the 4 letter pass---- 0000 ---- see if it works

you will need to contact your provider and get either your PUK or your PUK2 (or both) codes.

That happened to me! The guy at the phone place looked at me like i was crazy. He then mixed up my phone number and some woman kept calling me and shouting at me for answering her brothers phone. It's nice to see i'm not the only one who does these things:)

well, now you don't have to worry about anyone breaking into your phone!

_Jibran_ 0

that happened to me once. good times.