By ugly - 11/06/2012 12:01 - Australia

Today, I was telling my best friend that I was feeling unattractive, and that I never get asked out. As she was trying to make me feel better, we were interrupted by a stranger trying to hit on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 474
You deserved it 3 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

That's when you busted a move and asked the stranger out, right? Right??? Take control of your destiny.

Is feeling attractive the only thing people strive for these days?

Comments

awww pet! you should take a day off and make it all about you,get to the salon,freshen up the hairstyle, get a facial or massage and when you get home put on the sexiest outfit you have and look at you in the mirror. be sure to compliment the reflection. it sounds silly yes. but works!

ugh isn't that wat u wanted, not really and fml moment don't ya think?...kinda weird wtf

U are beautiful no matter what someone says

Chandler1Bing 0

U.G.L.Y. U ain't got not allaby! U ugly! what? what? U ugly!

Epikouros 31

That was a seduction technique. Smart guys flirt with ugly girls in order to make their beautiful girlfriends jealous and interested.

Epikouros 31

You're right, #13: if you put out, nobody cares how you look!

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're perfect just the way you are. CHEESE BUT TRUE. Now go think about useful things before people get annoyed at you.

You need to start hanging out with ugly people to make you look better in comparison.

Sounds like my "weight loss" plan.... Gonna make yummy foods to feed everyone around me til they're fat, so I'll look thinner by comparison.

WTFTravis 5

well your only option now is to be as slutty as you can,haha

i know the feeling. definite FML moment right there.