By leahbeuhh - 05/09/2009 13:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I was talking to my boyfriend on the way to meet him. While chatting, I told him that I had a rip in my favorite jeans. When he sympathetically apologized, I said "It's okay, you're just going to take them off in a minute, anyway." I forgot my mom was in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 613
You deserved it 71 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angryseatroll 5

Wow. Stupid. YDI. Unless you were driving how could you forget? And if you were going to meet him anyways you still needed to talk on the phone. Instead of talking to your mom. Don't focus only on your BF. Parents need attention too.

how is it still ok even if he takes them off? they're your favourite jeans...

Comments

ky_stone22 0

Hahaha wow talk about awkward. But I'd guess that your mom would hopefully understand.

piddly_03 0

if your mom has to drive you places, you are too young to be having sex.

arienh4 0

You talked first, then you met up? Caution: a breach in the space-time continuum has been detected.

doubleAbattery 0

Ever heard of this crazy little device called a cell phone? See, when you have one, you can talk to people even if they're in a completely different place.

evelynne 0

if you're from the uk, why refer to your mother as your 'mom'?

are you not allowed to say mom in the uk or something? geez

You just can't just ask people why they don't say mum!

i agree, i thought that was weird... unless you're american and living in england of course we're allowed to say 'mom' you retard, but british mostly call our mothers 'mum'