By DisgustinglyFrustrated - 10/10/2013 15:40 - Argentina - Rosario

Spicy
Today, I was talking dirty to my long-distance lover while touching myself, when a cockroach fell from my ceiling and landed on the hand I was molesting myself with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 243
You deserved it 18 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GwennaRose 22

Maybe the cockroach just wanted to get in on the action

Threesome? Oh god, that was a horrible image. *throws up*

Comments

I'm surprised that more females haven't commented here...

truman25 5

So you are telling me that you were more upset because a cockroach landed on you while pleasuring your self and not for the fact that you have cockroaches in your house?

no kidding!! If you have cockroaches falling from the ceilings, well, it's time to pack! but not much, cockroaches will hide in those things too.

It doesn't necessarily mean her house is unsanitary. It says she lives in Argentina, so her house is probably more open. When I lived in Florida, palmetto bugs (basically roaches) would just wander in sometimes because a screen had popped out of place. The fact that it fell and landed on OP is just unfortunate.

grrhelpme 12

... I just don't understand why you'd share this....

it really got dirty with that ****''''roach falling on ur **** in crotch.. I cant imagine that situation.. :D

Lindz2817 10
perdix 29

Sounds like you are really committed to the Dirty lifestyle. I'm sure the filth in your abode makes your dirty talk muy autentico!

Rainhawk94 27

I'd be too busy crying in a bleach bath to post an fml. Your life definitely sucks today op.