By Money Shot - 15/07/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, I was sunbathing by my pool, totally naked. After a while I got a boner and decided to jerk off. As I was about to finish, I rolled over to cum on the deck, but when I rolled back, my elderly neighbor yelled, "Don't do that in the open if you won’t give up the money shot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 313
You deserved it 9 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eddie3 7

Who the hell just beats off in broad daylight?

Comments

Justine Malang 16

That's disgusting. You ******* deserve it loser.

peithecelt 28

Dude, unless you live in a super secluded spot, you don't do anything outside naked if you don't want to be seen. Particularly sexual things!! YDI.

Do you have a privacy fence? If so, well, that's a little creepy, but you probably still shouldn't have done it in public, even if there's a fence. But if you don't have a fence, YDI totally.

Mungolikecandy 19

I really hope it was not a shared pool at an apartment complex!

AzrielB 8

Did you give them the money shot though?

Next time go inside the house to wank. YDI.

No one wants to see you play with yourself. Maybe you’ll remember this next time you want to jack off outside. Also, the neighbor is hilarious!

I'm SO glad that I'm not your neighbor. I'm also glad your neighbor wasn't a child. Go inside to do that, or at least make damn sure no one can see you.

PenguinPal3017 19

I don't know how this could have turned out poorly for you, you made all the right decisions. I guess these things are sometimes just out of your control.

tounces7 27

Okay I'm strongly questioning this one. If you have an above ground pool, those generally have sides around them, so nobody could see, not to mention you'd be up higher. If you have an in-ground pool, usually you can afford a damn privacy fence, too.