By WishesWasDeaf - 31/01/2010 01:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was stuck sitting at a cafeteria table next to the girl who broke my heart and her boyfriend. I got to overhear the conversation, which included, "I want to go to the car" followed by, "Me too, but I don't have a condom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 830
You deserved it 3 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blkwhtrbbt 0

why didn't you move? stuck how? like some prankster glued you to the seat?

awww ): Who says that she was his ex girlfriend, though? Maybe she turned him down. Either way, that sucks, bro. I hope things get better for you. Then maybe she'll be jealous.

Comments

awww ): Who says that she was his ex girlfriend, though? Maybe she turned him down. Either way, that sucks, bro. I hope things get better for you. Then maybe she'll be jealous.

perdix 29

Because of the 300-character limit, the end of the story was omitted. Here it is: And the boyfriend turns to you and says, "Dude, lend me a condom. I know you're not going to use it." And girl that broke your heart say, "Dude, gimme your car keys, and bring out some towels in a few hours. I'm having my period!"

thanks perdix. the original ending left me confused and dissatisfied. similar to my sex life.

heartagram_in_ro 0

it's school... there willb be more girls.. she will probably end up living a crappy life and you will find happiness ;)

YDI for not noticing spilt crazyglue on your seat.

beer01 0

Why didn't you just move?! Agreed with perdix, at least he didn't do that though. Hahaha! Ask for a threesome. LOL!

davek 36
gazelle_fml 0

YDI well god don't be such an eavesdropper!!!!!!

Yatta_fml 0

Annnd?! ... oh no! she is having sex with someone that isn't you!! that's just unimaginable.

next time get up and say "hey, I overheard you guys, I have a buncha condoms in my car... let me go grab em... you guys go into her car and get undressed, I will meet you in there!" then go tell the principal... and tell him to come outside and see em undressing... then tell the girl "that's what you get for turning me down, bitch!" lol You Life Does Suck! sorry for you

that may work. only high school kids are stupid to get fully undressed when having sex in a car. adults know the "pull the penis out of the zipper hole" trick.

LauraTheKiwi 0

Hahah, CLITTERDICK :D Anyway, OP, why can't you just move? Or lend them a condom with a hole? :L.