By hanzastfu - 26/10/2009 17:25 - United States

Today, I was spending time with my boyfriend for the first time in two weeks. I started tearing up and telling him that I feel like he never has time for me anymore. He responded with, "I'm hungry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 783
You deserved it 9 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

irishdancer 0

Wow. Your life sucks because your boyfriend would rather eat than hear you cry. Oh no.

I sorry. Sometimes my boyfriend has done this, too, although I think he's probably like that not because he doesn't care, but because he's not sure how to respond. Don't worry - just talk to him and hopefully he'll be a little more reasonable.

Comments

hahahahha and you think your "pimpin"? ... no sorry babe, dont think so.

YDI for not makin' him a sammich before telling him that! I'm sorry, I had to. You don't deserve it, FYL.

#11 You know, not all guys are morons who just want sex, and the moment a girl gets emotional go 'uh oh, the sex girl's saying things that aren't about sex... this is getting too heavy for me...' I can't be bothered to check if you're male or female, but I'm assuming you're either a sex-obsessed moronic douchebag, or you've only ever dated aforementioned cuntfucks. Wow, every time I comment on FML, I seem to swear a hell of a lot more. Guess you cuntfucks bring it out in me.

I....feel for you. : I'm not gonna see my bf for another week.. that'll be a whole month in total.

triplethreat13 0

That's what happens with my best friend! He's the closest thing to a boyfriend I have, and he can't hold a serious topic for the life of him. I think there are very few guys who actually have longer attention spans than a squirrel.

geez, woman. priorities! eat now talk later isn't that the fundamental rule of united states men and women?

You should have made him a sandwich before you told him that.

your response should have been "heyyyyy!! I have something for you to eat ;) "