By hanzastfu - 26/10/2009 17:25 - United States

Today, I was spending time with my boyfriend for the first time in two weeks. I started tearing up and telling him that I feel like he never has time for me anymore. He responded with, "I'm hungry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 783
You deserved it 9 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

irishdancer 0

Wow. Your life sucks because your boyfriend would rather eat than hear you cry. Oh no.

I sorry. Sometimes my boyfriend has done this, too, although I think he's probably like that not because he doesn't care, but because he's not sure how to respond. Don't worry - just talk to him and hopefully he'll be a little more reasonable.

Comments

Dont worry ur not alone !! All guys are the same !

Hell yeah we are. Some may just act stupid at first, but in the end no one is going to cope with all that whining. Really, no one here knows exacly how your relationship works but in the long run any guy would want to shoot himself in the head if his GF wont stop complaining every time they can spend quality time together...

Dump him. He's obviously not at the same place you are emotionally, and isn't giving you what you need in the relationship.

verymarshi 0

YDI for being annoying and needy get that dude a sandwich!

Why a sandwich? Why not like, soup or... tirimasu?

I was thinking ceviche, but hey, whatever....

dramakat11 0

your boyfriend = douche Move on.

triplethreat13 0

Most of the guys I know are like that. With a few exceptions, I know some really sweet guys I can talk to about anything. So not ALL of you are assholes. Just most of you.

YDI for being a whiny, clingy idiot. And this is coming from a girl.

carpediembaby 0

Seriously? Don't sit there and complain about him not paying enough attention to you. I am in the military... when you try and maintain a relationship while one half is in the Air Force and the other half is in college then go ahead and complain about not getting enough attention. Either they are there for you or they ain't. Be a REAL woman and don't whine and complain about it. Do what women do, fix it or leave it.

Oh yeah I saw that episode of Seinfeld this morning. George "I love you" Woman "Im hungry"