By Tee - 10/11/2009 02:20 - Australia

Today, I was saying goodbye to my boyfriend before I got on my bus. As I turned to get on, the door closed on my face. I knocked on the door. The driver looked at me, and while still staring at me, drove off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 056
You deserved it 5 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flutist 3

Bus stops are not Love Connections. Get on the ******* bus in the time allotted to you and we won't have to wait for your ass. I hate people like you. You say goodbye before the bus comes, and then get on.

Now that's just mean. Report his/her ass to the transit center, etc. and have your BF there as witness. He/she'll be fired on the spot.

Comments

BikerMike 0

The bus driver has a schedule to make and the other people on the bus schedule do not revolve around you having an estrogene laced goodbye. hug and kiss before bus gets there and when the door opens, get your self centered ass on the bus.

bus driver should have backed up and ran over you a few times as well.

Ugh, that happens to me so often at Uni! I sprint for the bus looking like an absolute fool, and just as I'm about to step onto the bus the doors close in my face. I knock on the doors and the bus driver just drives off, with a whole busload of Uni students laughing at me. I mean, come on! I was RIGHT THERE

Flutist 3

well that's rude, but if you have to sprint for the bus perhaps you should arrive earlier. You didn't have a super hot love love but groping ass shaking hubba hubba hump me hot mama goodbye kiss with your boyfriend.

geetface 0

By "saying goodbye to my boyfriend" you probably mean latching onto him trying to get one last hug and kiss and crying about how you don't wanna go anywhere ever without him and making everybody on the bus wait for your own emotional insecurity. YDI

YDI for thinking the world revolves around you. Try thinking of other people for once in your life.

perdix 29

The bus driver thought you had a crush on him until he saw you with another guy, and drove off in a jealous rage. If you had played your cards right, the driver could have given you all the free rides you want. Mustache ones, that is.

You had plenty of time to say goodbye I'm sure. If it took you that long to say bye to him, you should've done it earlier instead of taking your sweet time. They do have schedules to keep you know. Nobody else wants to wait while you make kissy faces at your bf.

Eugh, I know your pain. I've been running for the bus, get to the door, the bus driver clearly sees me but just drives off >_< Unless.. you were having a full on make-out session with your bf and keeping everyone waiting. Then I have no sympathy.

Cloudy_fml 0

YDI for holding up the bus. You probably had plenty of time to say goodbye on the way there.