By drew - 18/12/2010 20:22 - United States

Today, I was run over by my own car as I tried to push it out of a snowbank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 452
You deserved it 4 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Why would you be attempting that by yourself?

I can't really tell what OP was driving at, but we should stick with the facts, rather than get steered in the wrong direction and automatically assume OP is stupid. I'm trying to stay neutral, but I'm getting tired.

Comments

justbigbs 6

should of called a tow truck, at least they're not towing too far. Its 200-300 tow fee or 200-300 tow fee plus hospital/pain meds

I was always taught the number one rule in pushing a car out of snow: Never stand in front or behind if for that reason. Laws of physics.

justbigbs 6

its on snow, i'm pretty sure it can go any direction with enough force

Its alright op. My neighbor got ran over by their own car by trying to get out after starting it in the morning. Then her mom ran out of the house saying Oh meha OH meha. Then the ambulance couldn't get her out from under the tire because she was so fat.

perdix 29

I can't really tell what OP was driving at, but we should stick with the facts, rather than get steered in the wrong direction and automatically assume OP is stupid. I'm trying to stay neutral, but I'm getting tired.

Always good to see the standard puns of yours. That pun machine of yours must always be on automatic. Make sure you never shift gears and be serious.

very_ugly_girl 0

Today, I sneaked into a stranger's car and ran him over while he tried to push it from a snowbank.

obviously fake, how can the car run over you when no one is in it, and you are pushing it in one direction

you almost won a Darwin Award. better luck next time!