By Brandon Butler - 04/03/2011 09:22

Today, I was riding my motorcycle on the highway and wearing all of my gear - boots, gloves, jacket, and full-face helmet. Somehow a bee found the only spot not covered on my body and stung my neck. I'm allergic to bees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 629
You deserved it 2 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boots, Gloves, Jacket, and Helmet. Well, I guess you should have worn pants.

Comments

bitchslapped22 14
mintcar 9

Wow, tell me you're kidding. Please.

Have you never seen the movie "Ghost"? If a ghost can take over a body to get it on with his girl then I'm sure one could take over a body to write an FML!

bitchslapped22 14

No, 14, I'm not kidding. I'm seriously asking if he wrote this FML as a corpse.

cheex87 0

omg something similar happened to me once before, but instead of a bee it was a spider that crawled into my helmet.

kaceemae 7

if you know you are allergic to bees, didn't you have an epi pen with you?

all you motorcycle haters are just jealous.. quit hatin just bc y'all are to much of a ****** to ride!

Yes, that's why I hate motorcycles. You figured it out. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a trauma surgeon and see motorcycle accident victims regularly and have to pronounce them dead because their vehicle have no safety measures. But no, I'm sure you're right.

All do respect, I'm a traffic homicide officer.. doesn't mean I'm going to put myself in a bubble and not do things I enjoy. IE ride motorcycles. To each his/ her own!

IgnorantAmerican 0

You can still die pretty easily in a car crash on the highway. Im sure you see car accident victims regularly too.

FMLoverAgain 7

Doc, he doesn't know people with vaginas enjoy the orgasms they get from the vibrations of the motorcycle engine.

Ignorant - yes I see many more car accident victims than motorcycle accident victims, but that's because there are lots more cars on the road. A motorcyclist in an accident is 30 times more likely to die than a car driver. *30 times* I shouldn't hate motorcycles so much - they definitely keep me in business.

hey doc -- i'm no motorcyclist, nor some supreme defender of those who choose to be. but i will say that people do things in life that put them at risk, such as skydiving and mountain climbing. the statistic schwartz may not be as strong with the latter two, but nevertheless, it falls into the same category. generally speaking, those who choose to ride cycles know the risks of doing so -- it's fairly obvious why they are more susceptible to injury or death. those who don't are just retarded and shouldn't be riding anything more than a tricycle. don't be so condescending. but -- carry on; you're a funny guy. |the kid|

Kid, I appreciate what you're saying, and I know that most riders know the risks. But you have to remember that I'm the one who has to take care of these people when the accidents happen, so my viewpoint is significantly skewed.

yep, few people are actually on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to things such as accidents (or any medical emergency, for that matter). |the kid|

skate4life753 0

Your parents must be so proud of you..

tbomb9909 0

I've done the exact same thing ha. it sucks.

AttackTabathaAtt 0

Fml for the bee. Today, I was harmlessly helping the environment going flower to flower when I got jammed into some hole and lost my stinger. FML.

Isn't it funny when the comments are funnier than the FML.