By Anonymous - 20/01/2013 02:55 - Canada

Today, I was reading a book in bed when my dad came to check whether or not I was asleep. To avoid any conversation, I pretended that I was. Turns out he was just checking whether he and my mom could have sex while I was fast asleep. I couldn't plug my ears in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 792
You deserved it 9 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SmallBean 12

well at least he had the courtesy to check if you were up or not. Next time just have that 30 second conversation with your father and you can avoid this again.

Why didn't I think of that? I'll just completely change the thickness of my walls with that easy do-it-yourself kit they sell online...

Comments

skip_m 6

You could have sent a text to their phones to stop.

this fml reminds me of the one with grandparents checking the grandchild before having sex... I had hoped stuff like that didn't happen very often

Panda_Shy_Haven 17

Well technically he did look to see if you were asleep or not like you thought

That's the beauty of sex, whether its your parents or grandparents, at least they are still in love with each other and I am not reading another cheating FML. Be happy OP. Besides its their house

I never get why this kind of situation is so 'bad'. Just put the ear plugs in and carry on reading or whatever... it's not like it's a newsflash that your parents have sex. Like others have said... at least they're still into each other unlike a lot of couples. It's not really a traumatic thing unless you've been conditioned by other people to think it is.

shrdlu 28

Well, what would you do when you're 50 and horny and already sharing a bed with an eager partner?

Can someone please explain to me the point of "censoring" a word using characters that look like the letters they replace? Doesn't it defeat the purpose?

No, for a lot of people it is habit because there are a lot of websites with word filters that will filter the entire word such as turning Jackass to ******* if you don't replace symbols like that.

You deserve it for still living with your parents. Unless your still a teenager, in which case, you still deserve it for whining about your parents having sex. They own the damn house - they can have sex as loud as they want.