By Anonymous - 20/01/2013 02:55 - Canada

Today, I was reading a book in bed when my dad came to check whether or not I was asleep. To avoid any conversation, I pretended that I was. Turns out he was just checking whether he and my mom could have sex while I was fast asleep. I couldn't plug my ears in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 792
You deserved it 9 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SmallBean 12

well at least he had the courtesy to check if you were up or not. Next time just have that 30 second conversation with your father and you can avoid this again.

Why didn't I think of that? I'll just completely change the thickness of my walls with that easy do-it-yourself kit they sell online...

Comments

jogihoppa8343 23

atleast you have something funny to get it published on FML right next day..

One does not aim to have an FML kind of experience.

jogihoppa8343 23

yes i agree you are right... but think for a while for the parents too. they just can't discuss their sexual needs with their kids...they just need some time alone like any other normal couple would..

vexus_fml 5

now you can never look at them the same way ever again

CharresBarkrey 15

Why? How do you think OP was created? It's not like they had no idea their parents had sex.

Sure, but your parents sex life is not something you want to think about, is it?

18, I've heard my parents a few times and I still look at them the same way. Maybe not instantly the next day, but after a bit I do. When you accept the fact they have sex like almost every other human being on the planet you get over it.

oj101 33

Wow. Either your walls are paper thin, or your dad is a very, very good love maker. Just be glad you didn't walk in on them when you're checking whether they're asleep.

You meant plague* and retina* #2. And I do also. I walked in on my parents once...

Ironic you avoided a talk but got to hear that. Pop some headpgones on and jam to some Bob Marley.

But then the OP would associate Marley songs with his parents fooling around. . . Especially, if dad wanted to know. Is this Love? Then got his Buffalo Soldier to Get Up, Stand Up and do some Jammin'. He'd Stir It Up with his One Love. And of course, mom would be a, No Woman, No Cry after dad screams "I Shot the Sheriff"!

56- I think I might love you for that comment alone.

Still not as bad as waking up in the middle of a school night to your brother masturbating on the floor of the room you share....He went three times before sparing me...

jem970 19

Did you write an FML about that? You should have.

I never understood how parents could have sex in the same room as their children. Sounds like it would ruin the mood...

That awkward moment when you've butchered a word so badly that even auto-correct can't save you. Then you ask someone for help and the jacka$$ tells you to look it up in the dictionary.

That's your own fault. Could have had a quick chat and maybe they would have been much quieter.

It's not like OP knew that was going to happen. Sometimes I'm not in the mood to talk to my parents either.