By Anonymous - 20/01/2013 02:55 - Canada

Today, I was reading a book in bed when my dad came to check whether or not I was asleep. To avoid any conversation, I pretended that I was. Turns out he was just checking whether he and my mom could have sex while I was fast asleep. I couldn't plug my ears in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 792
You deserved it 9 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SmallBean 12

well at least he had the courtesy to check if you were up or not. Next time just have that 30 second conversation with your father and you can avoid this again.

Why didn't I think of that? I'll just completely change the thickness of my walls with that easy do-it-yourself kit they sell online...

Comments

Be glad your parents have a happy marriage and are still doing it with each other!

Wouldn't a better alternative be to not swear where you're not supposed to? Or even j******, which will still get the point across while protecting the eyes of the innocent.

Dear god . Happens to me all the time .

Atleast it wasn't your grandparents having sex for 20 minutes.

friedbunnies 9

Were you sharing a motel room? I mean seriously, what the ****??!?!

xcountrygurl151 2

At least he checked. I heard my mom and her boyfriend. Told her about it cuz it was upsetting and disturbed me. She said we would change things up so I wouldn't go through that. Nothing changed. I came home from school, first night home in months. Guess what I heard that night. (And she wonders why I'd never come home during the summer).

Consider yourself lucky... I wouldn't have checked.

THAT HAPPENED TO ME! But I got to sleep fast enough

Ew. Ew. Ew. I can remember gearing my parents have sex. Embarrassing. Disgusting. Disturbing. Ew. Ew. Ew.