By Anonymous - 20/01/2013 02:55 - Canada

Today, I was reading a book in bed when my dad came to check whether or not I was asleep. To avoid any conversation, I pretended that I was. Turns out he was just checking whether he and my mom could have sex while I was fast asleep. I couldn't plug my ears in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 792
You deserved it 9 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SmallBean 12

well at least he had the courtesy to check if you were up or not. Next time just have that 30 second conversation with your father and you can avoid this again.

Why didn't I think of that? I'll just completely change the thickness of my walls with that easy do-it-yourself kit they sell online...

Comments

Why are some people so disturbed by parents having sex??

You have 2 parents that love each other?!!! That is sooooo disgusting! I really feel sorry for you! Lol

I think it's just natural that parents have sex/make love....

doodoo10 10

sad thing is... this happened to me as well. I was scarred. I couldn't look at them the same way anymore. FYL OP

I hear my parents have sex all the time when my dad's in town from work. I don't understand why some people get so grossed out by it.

At least your father had the decency to have sex after you were 'asleep'. Most parents aren't that courteous.

My mom is a lesbian and I've walked in on her a couple of times, also she's a dominatrix. Worst thing ever though I was cleaning and while moving stuff to vacuum her closet and I found a ziplock bag with her strap on in it, she always says "dicks.come in four sizes, small, medium, large and 'oh my phucking God" guess what size hers was .........