By sacredsilence29 - 16/02/2010 21:16 - United States

Today, I was pulling a car out of the shop where I work, when I tried to go over a small snow bank to park it. What I didn't realize was the snow had turned into solid ice, and it broke the front bumper cover. It's going to cost $1000 to fix it and I also had to call the owner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 193
You deserved it 11 041

sacredsilence29 tells us more.

LOL. WoW. It's amazing how much peoples opinions change. Let's see to anwser a few remarks. No I didnt get fired, the car is getting fixed and paid for so the customer pays nothing, and when I told him he asked me to have them touch up all the other spots while they had the paint mixed. The snow bank was only a few inches so it wasnt like I was trying to drive up a mountain with an M5 and telling him that I did it was the respectful thing to do, thanks. That's part of my job is moving cars around and when it snows shit happens! That's what insurance is for....

Comments

YDI for not being 110% careful and respectful of a clients vehicle. That is the 2nd most expensive purchase a person will make (next to their house), and you are going to drive it through a snow bank. I hope that $1000 comes out of your paycheck, and maybe next time you will be a little more respectful of other peoples property.

mattchap 0

chill the **** out I give the guy thumbs up for trying!

fyi = for your information. fyL= f*** your life

elledubb 0

are you sure you just tell them they brought it in that way and screwed them over like most mechanics? I say this is karma!

Save 15% or more on car insurance by switching to Geico.

NGM_47 0

That's Allstates stand, are you in good hands?

Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. Begone Progressive ads.

DogmaT_fml 4

its quick and easy with e-surance f you all non tree huggers.

natedog193 0

I'm justin case with safe auto...

the general will court martial all of you ;)

KurouTenshi 0

I saved 15% on my car insurance by threatening my agent with a golf club. -xkcd

luvmygirl65 0

@36 Dude me too! what jail are you in? jk man, beating the **** out of insurance biatches FTW!!

AngryNinja 1

just a golf club? damn. i thought i wasn't serious enough with my .22 ah well. ^_^

I found that the rusty chainsaw inspires extreme fear and pain.

AngryNinja 1

a little old blood on the blade always helps..

Oh damn, I knew was forgetting something. :)

AngryNinja 1

here to help! after all, i am fml's resident executioner!

Maybe a pinch of salt for that burning and stinging sensation?

AngryNinja 1

ya gotta rub the salt in. a salt/vinegar/lemon juice mix also works well. sandpaper helps rub in the solution.

stinkytruck 0
natedog193 0

for maximum fear, try a butcher knife and a chain saw lol

AngryNinja 1

you'd need both hands for the chainsaw, though, so you can swing it around like a psychopath. i dunno, the .22 worked rather well.. my insurance rates dropped dramatically. hm.

soviet Russia doesn't exsist you dumbass. unless this us a referance. then the jokes on me. ya it's probably a reference. I'm a dumbass. does anyone want to explain the referance to me?

yes, Soviet Russia broke into a lot of little independant countries.

I don't know where the soviet Russia jokes came from. They are here just like the words epic, noob, and such. You don't need to understand it. Just a main stream thing that is random as ****.

85- soviet Russia DID exsist but not anymore. now it's just Russia. and I was wondering if they were from a movie that I haven't seen? 0.o

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Not much to say except... WEEEEEEEEEEEEE :]

Ajjas013 6

Beats rollercoasters any day. But **** those! The teacup ride is my favorite :D

Ajjas013 6

I know, Tara gots it! ...Wait, were you talking about me? O_O

AngryNinja 1

uh.. yeah? what guy rides in a teacup verses a rollercoaster? jeeeez. ;)

Ajjas013 6

Me. And Tiger Woods :) "Where my hoes at?"

AngryNinja 1

*sigh* stop pretending to be a pimp! xD

Ajjas013 6

Does she have to sign on everyday? People have real lives too. I have exams this week so don't be surprised if I don't sign in tomorrow or the next day. I'm not posting that many comments if you didn't notice :) I'm sure snick has something on her schedule. Maybe she finally got a date. LOL! Sorry, I couldn't not laugh at that.

lol, don't tell perdix. He would be pissed!

DogmaT_fml 4

i saw her, she was on earlier today...

Oh no, Ajjas is gonna be gone? I don't like that. I'm not a stalker at all... *stares through binoculars*

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Snick gets dates? *cackles* Sorry, but if she got a date, it's probably a Hitler-humper.

DogmaT_fml 4
Ajjas013 6

Or a Jesus impersonator. It's good to know I have fans xD. I have to do my work though, it'll only be a day or two, until Friday. I'll post comments, just not as many.

#96-It depends on whether she corrects my grunts and her own moans.

Ajjas, I said I was your fan and you treated me like shit.:(

Ajjas013 6

I'm sorry :( Here's 20 bucks, go park my car.

AngryNinja 1
MermaidSongXOXO 6

Haha. There goes Ajjas, pretending he can drive. Don't let fame get to your head :)

(takes $20 and takes a dump on the window shield) You might wanna clean that car of yours ajjas.

Freeze! You have finally joined the party.

DogmaT_fml 4

I'm not, simply excited. If I were angery at him I would type all caps like a idiot. :)

MadaZer0 8

... Your all idiots... Is what i would say if it was for the cat piss I smoked earlier today...