By webperson04 - 27/07/2009 19:07 - United States

Today, I was peeing in a urinal at a bar. A drunk guy comes in, and seeing no urinals open, he decides to pee between my legs from behind me. He didn't have good aim. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 412
You deserved it 3 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

caramelize 0

FYL for sure. That's disgusting!

And you let him?! I'd have clocked him!!!!

Comments

Young_Sparta 0

that dude wanted to pee in your butt. homosexual perhaps?

Today I read an fml about peeing and I was more amused by the fact that most of the people commenting didn't have any sence of humor at all, I agree with #9.

trilingualotaku 0

next time you go to that bar... wear a raincoat, or maybe bring an umbrella. but srsly, that's nasty.

I'm sorry I have to call BS. That just sounds way too fake. Why the hell would the drunk guy randomly piss on you? He could piss anywhere else. On the floor? Plus, the FML didn't have like good use of grammar and if it happened to you then you would have stated it correctly like this: "Today, I went to pee in a urinal in a bar. A drunk guy comes in, and seeing that there are no open urinals, decided to pee elsewhere. Between my legs. He didn't have good aim. FML" something like that!

IS THIS FOR REAL?! Seems so fake. Honestly, who would do that?

The best reaction in this case would be to turn around and punch him in the face.

Did you promptly punch him in the face? Because that's what should have happened.