By itwaswarm - 25/09/2015 21:04 - United States - Stony Brook

Spicy
Today, I was peeing at a urinal, when the man next to me finished up and shook his penis. I got splashed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 602
You deserved it 1 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well, that's one guy that fails badly at the snake shake.

Not all of them. I only know this because I clean bathrooms as part of my job, and that also includes the Men's room.

After reading this I would think that should be necessary but then there is the point of not standing next to someone unless that's the only option left...

It also depends on the number of urinals in the bathroom. The one I clean has just two.

Even I know you are supposed to keep one in between. Never stand right next to someone...

Has anyone else ever wondered if men get embarrassed walking in/out of a bathroom stall because everyone in the toilet would've known they'd pooped?? Just me??

I have wondered that lol...I think with guys, they can be a bit more personal. Like, when my roommates have boyfriends over, I still don't feel weird turning on the fan when I enter the bathroom to go number 2. It's just that I'm more comfortable within my own home. But still, even peeing should be more private. I've always thought the urinals should at least be more private.

It's a little uncomfortable, but they are a viable and perfectly acceptable option if no open urinals remain with a space between yourself and the nearest occupant. Or if somebody makes eye contact.

Jwaye2 7

Have you ever seen a mens public bathroom? Very few men would dare sit on one of those toilets to take a dump.

Maybe you shouldn't stand so close to another man while he's taking a leak. Bathroom etiquette exists for a reason.

clearly you were too close. bathroom etiquette guys. we are not barbarians. :)

Bi0xHazard 18

I made a face while reading what happened to you OP, and I do feel for you but reading your title--I can't stop laughing