By Anonymous - 16/11/2010 17:09 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my mother. She asked me if I was going to make it to Christmas at home. I told her that I would try and make it home since it would be my grandma's last Christmas alive. To my luck, grandma was sitting in the car with my mother, and speaker phone was in use. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 597
You deserved it 37 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. There's some things you should keep to yourself. I doubt your mom appreciated it any more than your grandma did.

I guess you can kiss that inheritance goodbye, sucker.

Comments

Today, I told my Grandma she's old. FML. Ummmm, okay.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Uhhh, yeah? I think you missed the point.

TheMortician 0

Better to be a douche bag than an enema bag you asshole.

buddha313 0

Nothing shows Christmas spirit and true family love like giving good ol' grandma's life an expiration date!

If they know it is her last year maybe she has a terminal illness and already knows it will be her last... OP wasn't very tactful but I don't think it was her intention to upset her Grandma.

Idk why people are saying she deserves it for saying something so "rude" to her mother. My mother is well aware that her parents lifetime is weaning thin and she says stuff like that herself, so who knows? Maybe the OP is in a similar situation.

She didn't know her grandma was in the car, did you honestly miss that?

Exactly. Her mom should not have had her on speaker without warning her.

omg fyl. but it's not your fault, your mom shouldn't have put you on speakerphone w/o telling you