By Juicy12Jham - 09/09/2011 03:30 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with Microsoft Customer Service for about a total of 2 hours. That's the longest I've ever talked to anybody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 106
You deserved it 4 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yamatelle 19

I'll give you my Word, OP. Social life is not something you Excel at. On the bright side, you got Access to their customer service. I'm telling you, no matter how many times I used my customer Power to get to the Point of my problem, they go around the bushes and never answer my questions or solve the problem.

Comments

Could be worse, OP. You could be on the phone with Asus costumer service. I had to call them to remove a BIOS password THEY installed, supposedly so nobody screws up their system. Imagine that, it's like buying a car and the salesman saying, "by the way, we welded the radio into place. Don't want to risk you getting hurt trying to change it, now." I've called them 5 times, and it turns out the passwords they gave me didn't work. So now I have to take it to a repair shop. Seriously, **** Asus. Good computers, but horrible technicians over there.

We tried that, for some reason it didn't work. We also tried BIOS hackers, password breakers, using passwords provided by Asus, flashing the BIOS, and BIOS recovery discs. Damn things unhackable. The only remaining plan is calling AMI (the BIOS programmer) and getting a password from them. I'll give Asus this: they really, really go the extra mile when they decide on something. Even if that something is stupid.

crazychick1269 7

I've talked for 7 hours no joke

kings1fan 6

Me and a girl who later was my girlfriend talked for like 6 hours man never again hahah

7 hours with no jokes that sounds like a really boring conversation.

ImmaB3AST 7

My mom told me before texting that her and her boyfriend would stay on the line while they were sleeping so they woke up to the voice of each other.

crazychick1269 7

for anyone who does not believe me I can prove it!!!

That's adorable, but their phones bills- not so adorable

PinkFun1969 9

Why can't anyone take pride in there work these days;-)

sfiguz 7
fifianator 0

It coulda been worse the coulda only talked to you for an hour?

datgirl 0

Sweetie, we've all been there :/ fyl and anybody that has ever talked on the phone with Microsoft costumer service.

Darnell1223 3

Yea that's just really sad......lmao