By Juicy12Jham - 09/09/2011 03:30 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with Microsoft Customer Service for about a total of 2 hours. That's the longest I've ever talked to anybody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 106
You deserved it 4 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yamatelle 19

I'll give you my Word, OP. Social life is not something you Excel at. On the bright side, you got Access to their customer service. I'm telling you, no matter how many times I used my customer Power to get to the Point of my problem, they go around the bushes and never answer my questions or solve the problem.

Comments

Madkitty2403 1

I've had a call that lasted 5 hours I beat u haha :D

NorCalStoner707 0

Lol my longest is 7 hours with 1 of my gf my freshman year lol

two hours with Microsoft? you must either have had a huge problem, or tried to cancel your xbox live subscription.

Time2party6780 6

Ok commenters. To the people who go "I talked for 4-7 hours I beat you haha" you're either lying, or you have a really pathetic person on the other end. Don't worry OP. Most people's conversations last 1 1/2 hours tops. No one calls. They just text. He probably has a llife, just doesn't call people. What stupid commenters.

varkey 7

Who talks for more than 2 hours straight with a single person?

If you just had a Mac this never would have happened.

I've talked to people longer. I'm 13. FYL (:

Hey there! I made an account just to comment on this. To people who say they talk to people longer: You're quite pathetic to be trying to find motivation by putting other people down. To OP: Don't worry, the longest phone call I have with a person is less than 10 minutes. Calling is expensive. I prefer texting.