By Ummm - 03/08/2016 19:45 - United States - Wheaton

Spicy
Today, I was on a second date with a guy. Things got a little handsy and he pulled down his pants to reveal a micro-penis. He then smiled and asked me to be his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 138
You deserved it 2 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He shouldve asked before showing you his tiny penis. What a lovely unsatisfying relationship that couldve been

Comments

LAURA_EL_JUICE 6

I would have said no just for the level of creepiness...

and? if you like him before then that shouldn't matter.

species4872 19

Shrinkage Elaine, it shrinks when it's cold.

CBL88 25

"If you like him, it shouldn't matter" - well, if you can't feel your boyfriend inside you, it DOES matter. If you can't even feel that you're having sex, what's the point? And, unless you're not into sex at all, yes, it matters. Big time

F your life because he was that forward. But you deserved it because the micro - size penis instantly ruined it for you, and YDI because you got handsy in the first place on only the second date.

It's simple, size does matter.....an he has no game. Props to him for the upfront honesty.

Honestly I'm a bit put off by this FML. I read it as you were both getting hot and heavy and him having a "micropenis"(if you're not exaggerating) was the issue. If he just pulled it out suddenly, I definitely agree run away. But everyone sneering over dick size seems pathetic to me. Sex is important to many people, sure, but it's not an indicator he won't please you and it's horrible to make fun of and sneer over something they can't help.

i just gotta ask is this any different than a guy not being with a woman because of weight,small breasts or anything based on outward appearance?

Yes it is. If the guy really has a micro-penis chances are he can't use it at all, yes there are other ways to please a woman but the fact he just pulled his pants down is screaming "i fully rely on my penis". He might not be able to have children either, which can be a huge issue depending on OP's age and what type of relationship she's looking for. So yes, it's very different.