By Ummm - 03/08/2016 19:45 - United States - Wheaton

Spicy
Today, I was on a second date with a guy. Things got a little handsy and he pulled down his pants to reveal a micro-penis. He then smiled and asked me to be his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 138
You deserved it 2 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He shouldve asked before showing you his tiny penis. What a lovely unsatisfying relationship that couldve been

Comments

Why is everyone assuming he just flashed his penis? She says in the FML things were getting handsy! Nothing wrong with going with the flow on a second date if that's what you both want. Shame about his size and bad timing, sounds like you liked him enough to be seeing it. But if it's a big issue (no pun intended!) for you then stepping away now is the right thing to do. F both your lives really - you for not getting what you wanted, and him for having a body issue people are gonna judge. Good luck back in the dating pool!

Satisfaction matters for a healthy relationship and if he couldn't do it, oh well, at least you got a heads up!

The bigger issue should be that he whipped his dick out on the 2nd date & then asked you to be his gf.

DragonitePaladin 6

maybe he thought it was a perfect match for your micro ******? ;)

Avashantu 18

This went in so many directions & none of them was the right one.

I cant help but laugh lol . how did you react ?

RashaMae 2

Girls complain if you say they have tiny boobs and you prefer bigger ones but being with a guy with a small penis is an FML. Feminists Triggered.