By hardlyworking - 04/03/2011 00:39 - United States

Today, I was on a conference call and digital meeting at work when I got bored and started surfing the Internet. Little did I know that my desktop was being shared. My boss was on the call and saw everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 687
You deserved it 37 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

scottovious 0

Dumb Shit. YDI idiot... get your resume ready...

badluckwind 0

as long as you weren't looking at ****!

Comments

it's called "an iPhone". it gets Internet and to make life easy there is even a built in YouTube app. your iPhone will never be shared at a digital meeting.

jordanprodigy023 0
jordanprodigy023 0
jvillan87 5

The only reason this can be an fml is if you watched ****.

varkey 7

u must have been doing something pretty bad since you posted this on fml so YDI

Did you just get this job?! If not then you should know that desktops get shared in meetings like this! Plus unless you were viewing bad things then why FML?

Unless it was related to the meeting it was proof OP was, not only surfing the web on company time, but also doing so while ey should have been paying attention to the meeting. The former alone is enough to get a reprimand, if not worse, at some shitty companies, and the latter mostly anywhere. OP made it pretty clear that the surfing was not meeting-related, so it probably didn't end well for em. Of course, this is still a ******* huge YDI since, new or not, OP would be responsible for knowing and following such policies.

#53: +1 for having a smart reply, and for your use of Spivak pronouns. You're the first I've seen in a long time who does.

justin47662 0