By Catlover234 - 02/10/2015 19:08 - United States - Madison

Today, I was mistaken for a prostitute after I got into the front seat of an elderly man's car. The man was my grandfather, and he was taking me to a doctor's appointment, since I wasn't going to be allowed to drive home after it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 953
You deserved it 2 160

Catlover234 tells us more.

Hi, OP here, I created an account to better explain what happened. This actually happened a few months ago. I was at the beach with some friends and didn't have the time to change out of my swimsuit when my grandpa showed up. We only took one car and the beach wasn't very far away from my grandparent's house, so my grandpa agreed to pick me up from the beach and take to my eye doctor appointment. I couldn't drive home because I was getting drops in my eyes. Some very loud girls in their late teens/early twenties saw me get in the passenger seat, pointed at me and said "She's a hooker!" loud enough for me to hear. My grandpa's hard of hearing, so he didn't hear it. I was dressed in my swimsuit like pretty much everyone else on the beach. Everything else was in my beach bag.

Top comments

Those girls sound like morons mistaking someone in a swimsuit, near a beach, for a prostitute. Nothing to be embarrassed about OP ?

Mistaken by who? A cop? A random bystander?

Comments

What were you wearing to your doctors appointment?

They are making it so hard to get an honest abortion these days

As long as it wasn't your grandpa who mistook your identity...