By fme - 08/12/2010 14:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was making out with this guy, and I ask him if he wants to take my bra off. He has some trouble getting it off and says, "This is strange, I do it for my sister all the time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 148
You deserved it 6 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She may be quadriplegic. Or, they may be siblings with benefits.

Comments

You know your a redneck when... you have sex with your own sister. Also that's pretty damn slutty if you let a guy you just met get to second base. Just saying.

The OP described her partner as "this guy". If this wasn't the first time the OP had done something like this with her partner, this man would probably be either referred to as a "boyfriend" or at least a "friend with benefits" at this point. I'd hope for the man's sake that if him and the OP were hooking up for a second time that he'd receive a greater distinction than just "this guy".

natas_fml 13

I DID NOT HIT HER!!!! O Haiiii!

varkey 7

WTF??? WTF!!! ask him why... i'm curious

Hamsterzilla 0

first off, you don't say he's your boyfriend, up say he's just some guy. you're a **** then. so ydi.

Wow, it's unbelievabe how many retards need to make a comment on here. I mean seriously people this is called Fmylife.com not I'matotaldouchebagwhomakesjudgementalcomments.com. For instance, the flammer who called this girl a ****, excuse me FLAMMERS. The point of the her story dumbass is that the guy used his sister in referencing how to take off a bra, whether she is a **** or not is completely irrevelant and for you to call her out like that makes you look like a ******* idiot.

Hello there, I see you've just discovered the internet. The internet is a place where people can express their rash opinions on all matters while retaining complete anonymity. It is important to note that internet is not a big truck, but in fact a series of tubes. Please enjoy your stay, the internet values its newcomers.

No, calling "her out like that" doesn't make people look like idiots. The way they say it determines how idiotic they appear. For instance, if one were to misspell "unbelievable" in the same sentence as calling others "retards," then that would detract from his or her comment. So, too, would calling people "flammers."

Sorry - comment was made for another person. -erase-

@ ayame01: I think you should be more concerned with "Arkansas" when it comes to incest, not Texas. btw for all you know this could be one of those bullshit type fmls, not true at all. don't hate on tx, Kthxbai :]