By CJ - 12/08/2016 01:02 - Canada - Lethbridge

Today, I was looking for a moustache comb, couldn't find it anywhere. Then I noticed it in a basket by the toilet with scissors. My wife's been using it to trim her pubes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 171
You deserved it 2 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Clearly this is the closest your moustache has been to her pubes in a while, if this bothers you.

Well they're both areas of hair above a set of lips...

Comments

Why is everyone assuming he'd have his face down there? He might not want to or she might not want to. Not everyone is into the same things. And people generally don't want something they use on their face on a regular basis to be used by someone else, especially there. It's incredibly unsanitary and just invasion of private objects. Some people actually take care of their moustaches, maybe for work or just pride in their appearance. It's rude to use other people's things, especially hygiene products, without asking, regardless of if it's their spouse. And again because it needs to be repeated, just because you like doing certain sexual things does not mean everyone by default has to do them to or their "doing it wrong" or not pleasing their wife. You don't know them.

i just wanted to say this comment was so needed!

How tf do you trim your pubes with a comb?

The comb isn't actually trimming them. It's straightening the hairs and collecting them in a nice neat little row while the scissors that were mentioned do the trimming. Do your hairdressers never use scissors when they cut your hair? Or, if you/they use an electric razor ever notice how the length adjuster kinda looks like a comb? That's what it is. (If you are bald, I am so very, very sorry for your loss)

Hairdresser never use scissors? What kind of hairdresser are you using?

You'll be smelling sweet things all day

I was moving out into my new apartment and as I was just taking the last few things to my apartment, my engine stopped running and itll cost 1000 dollars to get fixed, so now I have a new home and no car. FML

Serves you right for having a moustache comb!!!!!

Maybe you have been using her pube comb on your moustache...

thunderniron 22

So what's the problem? If that's the closest your lip hair gets to her pubic hair you've got a lot more serious problem than that dude.

You should be grateful that your wife is doing some landscaping. You should reciprocate. Don't see how this is an FML. Get your ''Stache on her pubes and get over it.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]