By drpepperking10 - 02/07/2016 23:27 - United States

Today, I was kissing my crush for the first time and her tooth fell out into my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 346
You deserved it 3 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd better stop kissing her, or she'll be incapable of eating solid food before you know it.

Thirty one times more to go and you'll start getting the most awesome ********...

Comments

Le_ponderer 14

What is she? Some sort of tooth-shedding mutant? Guess your next date is at the dentist.

oh!...Ugh...Fuuuuuuhh, I gagged. I actually gagged at that thought! Sorry OP. FYL for real.

OP's crush might have had an accident at her young age and either chipped or broke that tooth off. Many of us have seen it when people do unsafe things and get badly injured or loose a tooth or teeth. She must have had one of those clip on teeth which don't hold on too well. And a dental implant might be expensive for the girls parents. I don't think this girl is of an older age because older people don't refer to people they like as a "crush." I hope OP is mature and can see past that tooth incident since the girl is his crush.

Or maybe they are like 11 and she still has some baby teeth.

I'd want to make sure that the rest of the teeth are real!!

Okay, awkward, but if you guys like each other and make it work, just think about the killer "how-we-hooked-up" story you'll have.

"Age is just a number" I hope you're not that kinda guy

l3b4s1 8

Gross lol why do i read fml while eating..