By loserface - 23/02/2009 22:50 - United States

Today, I was interviewing a cute guy for my journalism class, and he asked to borrow my laptop to check his email quickly. After the interview, I realized that the last thing I had searched for on my browser's Google box was "ingrown pubic hairs," and it was still up there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 262
You deserved it 36 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if it was me, who used your computer. I may have laughed a little(to myself). But honestly, it is none of my business. It is not a funny matter, someones health is important and so is their privacy.

skitz 0

lmaooo; now there's something you'll never live down

Comments

esquimo_fml 0

that's why you should set your browser to auto delete history/search history/cache on exit.

Dude. That sucks I would have cried myself to sleep. lol

curious_missy 1

haha...cute! but i guess you could like take this a step further! you could try to do a story about the health of our hair. One's misery is another's chuckle. GLUCK...lol...and try to tell ppl to stay away from this dude lol!!!!!

alwaysalady 0

There are worse things to search for, and worse people to find it. imagine your mom finding, like... I don't know, ****. Or your boyfriend finding online dating. You have to live with these people, you can probably avoid this guy for the rest of your life.

Pudgygrunt 0

mmm i agree with #24. but for #23. True, some guys are dumb. but a modern day guy on the internet? No kid nowan'days is dumb on the internet. Just hope hes not a jerk. Im sure you know him enough to know though.

#9, #16: The Google search DOES clear on exit. OP hadn't exited. #23: He noticed.

Shownis182 0

Haha that sucks. but journalism is the shizz . (I take it in college). WOO.

28, because she has ingrown pubic hairs...?