By Buggga - 22/08/2009 09:07 - Australia

Today, I was instructed to shave my back in preperation for my first tattoo. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 075
You deserved it 12 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

everyone one has hair on their back. hair has to be removed for a tattoo. you're not special

That is standard procedure when you get a tattoo. Calm the **** down. It's not the end of the world.

Comments

even if you just have the normal body hair that all non freakish human beings have you have to shave the area for the tattoo. idiot.

Gillypants 3

this isn't an FML. tattoo artists always shave you, no matter who you are. its part of safe tattooing. dumbass.

It's routine to shave the area where you'll getting the tattoo, prior to the tattoo. It's not that you have a hairy back, it's that everyone has like peach fuzz covering all of our bodies and those little hairs could get in the way of the needles of the tattoo machine.

CailenMP 0

Haha, If you had done ANY reaserch what so eer you would have known that it is required that the spot wehre the tattoo is goingt o be must be shaved, Because any amount of hair cause cause there to be lines in the ink and for the colouring to be uneven. he wansn't trying to sy your hairy, your just kinda dumb.

Everyone has to shave before a tattoo. Dumbass.

brenbert 0

I have 9 tattoos and they don't make you shave for every tattoo, only when tha hair is course or thick.

Um, #60, thats a lie, they make you do it everywhere, EVERYTIME. i got a tattoo on my wrist, im a girl , and have barely any arm hair, PLUS who has thick course hair on the inside of their arm on their wrist that needs to be shaved that badly besides a gorilla?. you have to shave. doesnt matter where, and to the Writter, dont worry, your hair wont grow back thicker and longer like you're probably anticipating it to.

Why have all the posts consisted of boring stupid stuff lately? It's getting annoying. If y'all are going to make stuff up, at least make it funny.

Inked2009 0

This not an "FML" moment, they always shave an area before tattooing idiot.