By sierraisfucked - 02/06/2009 07:55 - United States

Today, I was in Walmart with my mom. I was looking for some CDs I wanted and saw a cute guy. Then he nodded at me and as he started to walk towards me, I hear my name being called over the intercom. Apparently, according to my mom, it was time to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 483
You deserved it 4 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aaaand you didn't think to pretend it wasn't you? Give him a shortened version of your name or something, then get his number and exit (casually) stage left. Too easy.

wow MOMS you must stop with the embaressment.. but then again, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't have half of the great fml's on here!

Comments

Aaaand you didn't think to pretend it wasn't you? Give him a shortened version of your name or something, then get his number and exit (casually) stage left. Too easy.

Since he didn't know your name, you could've played it off as if you just had to go. It's not like you're going to see him again, and if you do, hey, you have something to talk about.

UnCensoredBitch 0

Well at least you know she was up front somewhere. You could have pretended like it was not for you and talked to him anyway! ;) They usually wait a while before they do it a second time.

You could've ignored it and he would never have known the intercom was for you. Now he does, so you embarrassed yourself.

gsx 0

How old are u. it would suck so much to have ur parents

Couldn't you have just faked it for a bit and acted like it wasn't you, then just made up another excuse to leave After you got his number?

jmanlegend101 0

Yeah...it's probably time for your mom to stop doin that

lmfao ... Listen to your mothers ....