By babs - 07/05/2013 19:07 - United States

Today, I was in the doctor's office waiting for my husband to arrive, when a little old lady sat beside me. She seemed nice, until she started farting and blaming it on me. They weren't silent; they sounded like trucker farts and smelled like death. I was there for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 162
You deserved it 4 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
rmjohnspn521 4

I would have punched her square in the throat.

ApollosMyth 22

You would have over reacted then.

rg350dx 29

Well I mean they were at a doctors office so it would be the optimal place to get punched in the throat.

And if I'd have been there Nd seen ya so it you'd wish you never got out of bed that day

Why.....? What kind of person hurts old ladies if they fart in public or not.

rg350dx 29

Whoever said the rhyme, did the crime.

razzledazzle21 23

Whoever denied it, supplied it.

ApollosMyth 22

Whoever passed the blame, did the shame.

xcam1995 6

That's the time when u hand her ass some baby wipes and direct her to the bathroom.

'she seemed nice until she started farting'.. everyone seems nice until they start farting. sadly there's no nice way to do it. ;_;

FlowerMama 20

Yes, but there are nicER ways to do it... like not blaming OP. That would be a good start.

olpally 32

Who ever denied it supplied it! Call her a bitch for doing that. That's so wrong and gross.

skyeyez9 24

Should have gotten up an moved as far away as possible. That way when the sound is coming from the other end of the room, she can't blame you.

perdix 29

Aw, I'm sorry. . . I'm sorry that you know what "trucker farts" sound like. That's knowledge I'm glad I don't have. Too bad I can't say the same about the Alabama Hot Pocket.

TheDrifter 23

Now I need to go to taco bell. I'm a trucker, but I never took time to notice that my coworkers and I have our own unique audible fart signature. Five or six vegetarian burritos should be enough to identify it, with a couple extra spicy tacos to make sure I don't have a Canadian accent.

#44 Your comment is even funnier than the FML! I am a trucker too, albeit a lady but still. Canadian as well, well French-Canadian, trust me I had no idea we had our own type style of flatulence either... I guess it's "break wind 1-9 all the way to Omaha come on"

perdix 29

#44, to complete the experiment, I'll become a long-haul trucker and then record the sounds of my farts. I will then compare them to my extensive library of farts from my pre-trucking days. (I even have some on 8-track and cassette!)

Perdix, 8track? You must be 50 at least. I could bet not too many people here know about them. And by the way, my dad had one 8T player when I was a girl and that thing could not record. That was the amazing thing of the "cassetts".

TheDrifter 23

Now I feel old, as I know the trick to removing the write protection. Of course, it's the same as for cassettes, so it's not a big secret, just obsolete knowledge.

I'm 23, and I knew about 8-tracks when I was 15.

ltaper11 20

You should have been like "It's on like donkey kong." See who is the strongest and fart back