By Anonymous - 16/04/2013 23:13 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I was given a powerful laxative to clear me out. I can't go to the bathroom because the four guests of my sleeping roommate are all sitting in dead silence against the paper-thin bathroom wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 518
You deserved it 4 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just go... they'll stop listening soon enough ;-)

Comments

Squirrel1256 15

Maybe you should out on a movie. One with loud explosions that you can use to your advantage.

Come on now! Pretend you're taking a shower and turn some music on. Maybe light a scented candle while you're showering... and for God's sake, open a window while you're in there. Problem solved!!!

Wizardo 33

And they'll still be sitting in silence while you drop a fat deuce, don't worry about everyone does.

It's your place, not theirs. Just go drop the deuce. As soon as they figure out what's up they'll turn on something loud to drown you out. Unless one of them is very attractive and of your preferred gender. Then go down the street and use the can at a gas station or something.

Run the tub water, sink water, anything to drown out the sound!

You live there.... they don't. Do your business.

You totally deserve for being bashful. When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Everyone poops. Just go. Be loud, be proud.

zingline89 18

Love the comment, but just a heads up you spelled genius wrong in your profile...

Just put on some loud music while you're going and turn on the shower. They'll just think you're showering. And plus, who cares. If you don't know them well, it's not like you'll be seeing them often. And if they're friends then they'll understand.