By Anonymous - 16/09/2012 13:46 - United States

Today, I was finally paid back by a friend who wrote a check out. Not really looking at it, I went to the bank to deposit it. As I handed it to the teller, I noticed that he had written "sex" in the "for" memo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 553
You deserved it 4 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just shows you're a high class prostitute who makes so much she gets paid by cheque or card. Congrats.

Comments

perdix 29

After seeing that you get paid for it, I'm surprised the teller didn't invite you to start a business banking relationship ... or another type;)

iloveryan052710 8

And why would that be surprising? Not everyone needs to pay for it or get paid or it..

Just add "tant" to it and make it "sextant". Just make sure you have some suntan though.

Hmm I didn't know that turtles were involved with this FML.

I would have put "liquor" or "****" or, to fit the chipmunk that everyone has come to know so well, "weed".

This situation was probably too awkward for the bank teller to even say something.

I always put weird stuff in the "for" line when I give my roommate the rent check..last month I drew a little winky-face emoticon.

I'm sure your friend thought he was being very witty, but people do stuff like that all the time. Working at a bank I've seen the following things in the "for" line: oral sex, sex, drugs, ****, your mom, ******** etc. I'm sure the teller didn't even look twice at it.