By Anonymous - 20/07/2014 23:57 - United States - Lafayette

Today, I was finally given a parking spot at work. It turns out to be between an expensive sports car that never parks straight and a giant truck too big for its space. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 093
You deserved it 3 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

great! you can be that guy who always has half his car parked out of the parking spot.

Maybe your boss will be generous enough to give you a new one?

Comments

MzZombicidal 36

Time to invest in a smart car! Lol. But really, OP, maybe leave a note or talk to the drivers if you know them? Congrats on the parking spot, nonetheless!

These are two of my pet peeves. Imbeciles that are either inept at parking or don't give a crap, and people that drive giant penis-compensation vehicles in inner-city environments. We call them Chelsea tractors here after the large amount of Londoners that buy them as status symbols and then can't park them anywhere.

Chelsea tractors driven almost exclusively by mums to 'keep their children safe', even though they can't see anyone elses child due to the height and size of the bonnet. *sigh*

RedPillSucks 31

Oooh Penis compensation vehicles... Ima trade in my SUV for a PCV right now...

15 (and/ or 30)-- do you guys have the huge SUVs (like the Ford Expedition) or a huge dually trucks?

#15, just because someone has a large truck doesn't mean that they're trying to compensate for something. Respect their right to express themselves.

atav 17

You're an idiot for thinking that anyone who drives a large truck has it to compensate for penis size. Try towing a trailer with your smart-car, smfh.

91hayek 31

You work with douchebags with complexes? Well good thing is you're all probably making a lot of money. That's one thing douchebags with complexes are good at. Btw what do you drive OP?

Please explain why driving a sports car or pickup makes you a douchebag with a complex

Just best them at their own game and get there first! If they block you in idk what you can do but wait for them to leave and have a stern talking to them about how they park!

I got a car towed for blocking me in a spot. Some loser in a big truck parked angled with their back part in front of my trunk.

here's what you need to do for revenge..........put a note under the wiper blade saying "im sorry for the damage" and watch as he tries to find it

CurlyQute 17
dta143 7

Maybe it's time to start driving a motorcycle OP.

Plot twist: the sports car is owned by OP's boss, so he can't complain about the terrible parking.

And the truck is own by the boss's wife/girlfriend