By Anonymous - 20/07/2014 23:57 - United States - Lafayette

Today, I was finally given a parking spot at work. It turns out to be between an expensive sports car that never parks straight and a giant truck too big for its space. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 093
You deserved it 3 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

great! you can be that guy who always has half his car parked out of the parking spot.

Maybe your boss will be generous enough to give you a new one?

Comments

SexyMexi21 23

Do you live in Texas? Big trucks that are too big for one space = a daily problem.

Everything's bigger here except for the parking spaces

Might be worth getting in early so they have to park around you.

So crash into the sports car, if the drivers going to be a douche and not park straight then they're in the wrong if a door just happens to get dented by a car bumper

DavidKnows 11

Simple solution. Arrive early; park crooked. Let THEM come looking for YOU!

DavidKnows 11

I live in Texas, and these guys who drive pick up trucks always back into their parking spots, and I swear they can fit those things into spaces w just inches on each side. They take pride in their vehicles, and slide that sucker in perfectly down the middle of the parking spot. Remember, a door ding hurts HIS paint job/door too!

atav 17

Including myself, that is generally true here in Pa with trucks also.

Write a note with your keys on both cars...

1: Get a rusty as ****, ugly creepy big station wagon, the kind of car a serial killer would drive. 2: Get a bumper sticker that says "How's my driving? 1-800-YOU-GONNA-DIE" 3: Show up early, Park that ************ DIAGONALLY. 4: If anyone says anything, tell them "... yeah ... it was my grandma's car."