By vikingunicorn - 23/05/2010 05:47 - Canada

Today, I was feeling very ill after a severe anxiety attack. I asked my boyfriend to hold my hand until I fell asleep. He said he couldn't because he needed both hands to play on his gameboy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 884
You deserved it 7 526

Same thing different taste

Comments

YDI for choosing to be in a relationship with someone that selfish.

If I were you I would kickt him out of bed. YDI for having à selfisch boyfriend.

psp is crap compared to gameboy ( I hope she was talking about the DSi).

lickmyjock 0

msjessie I like the new picture!!

Thank you! :) I like your picture, are you sure you have enough drink there? Lol

Haha I think you're right! And if he did drink it all he'd be totally hammered! :)

Well obviously he isn't the right guy for you. If I were you, I would leave him. Definately not worth going through that again. You could find someone who will wait on you hand and foot and comfort you when you need it most :-) Good luck xo

Was that sarcasm? Hard to tell. OP, if you have these attacks often and he's generally supportive, don't be too hard on him. It's tough dating someone with mental issues. If he's never supportive, no matter how good of a bf he is in other ways, you should dump him. You probably won't find anyone to wait on you but you should find someone who tries to be understanding. That said, keep in mind that this is your problem. Don't make your friends, bf, or family your therapists. They should offer support, not counseling.

cady2 0

yeah except that's the point? she wanted comfort and support, not a ****** hour long appointment to talk about her childhood with him. just to hold his hand.

OH EM GEEZ IF, how could u liek say that?!!!!?! She shud totallyyyz liek dump his @$$ cuz every gurl needz her edward!!!!11!eleven!

I really don't think it's that bad. I wouldn't want to hold a bitch's hand till she falls asleep. Suck it up and go to sleep bitch.

That's just really insensitive...I wouldn't stick with him.

aww you poor girl.. u deserve someone who can treat u better

Who the heck would still want to use a gameboy? Is he poor ?

lol I still play my gameboy sometimes.